R Moore got the mods

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Toku29
Forum Member

R Moore got the mods

Post by Toku29 »

i just wanna say sorry to rookiesrock about the post my brother did that my mom got mad at him please dont make fun of my my shes a single parent also im going to the 7th grade im gonna race in the cot mod because thats my favrite car series well reff im ready to get aproved and i have the nbs mod so im on right now its 4:30 :mrgreen: :biggrin:
respect me and i will respect you
Reef
League Member

Re: R Moore got the mods

Post by Reef »

not likely
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Reef wrote:not likely
Lmao @ R Moore.

Dude. Do you even have a steering wheel?
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

im not gonna say if i have a wheel thats my decishion 8) :-X :badgrin: :twisted: :evil:
this leuge is bull ****somethin about you need a wheel some people use a keyboard and still good if i ever see a oppnet in a race cut me
off they will be sorry :evil: im a strret race we will do any thing to win nascar is crap you just go in a around a cercle for a hole race i cam here i thought peple help you but ther re a bunch of **** s ok i ve been racing solo for a few weeki still dont have a teamate and also a wheel dosnt help at all im seling mine a getting my money back if you ever see zuul tell him i im so close to quaiting this crappy leuage :evil: :twisted: :badgrin:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

spell check plz

to be honest:
1. You werent invited here
2. Your driving sucks
3. You were still in the wrong mod.
4. How can you quit if you never were here in the first place?
5. Don't plan on ever racing here

Have a nice day
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

shut up ok first of all a friend told me about this ok and im sign up in the leage dumb ass :badgrin: if your smat enough you know im in the bovers cup mod you jack ass yall act like this is important it not you dont even get paid you so broke you have to play a game made in 2000 get nascar 09 or somethin ok bovers mod suck balls any way go fuck a seven year old girl country ass redneck :twisted:
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

You son need your ass whooped by your father. I feel sorry for your mom. Your a handful of shit and I bet she's counting the days till your 16 and she can boot your ass out of the trailer.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Toku29 wrote:shut up ok first of all a friend told me about this ok and im sign up in the leage dumb ass :badgrin: if your smat enough you know im in the bovers cup mod you jack ass yall act like this is important it not you dont even get paid you so broke you have to play a game made in 2000 get nascar 09 or somethin ok bovers mod suck balls any way go fuck a seven year old girl country ass redneck :twisted:
shut up ok first of all a friend told me about this ok and im sign up in the leage dumb ass :badgrin:
You are not nor will you be signed up for the league. You are presently signed up to participate (use) the forums.
if your smat enough you know im in the bovers cup mod you jack ass
Then why was the server detecting you as a cheater last night?
yall act like this is important it not you dont even get paid you so broke you have to play a game made in 2000 get nascar 09 or somethin ok bovers mod suck balls
Well actually it is important, and for once you are right, we don't get paid. Why? I'm not in it for the money, nor is anyone else here. We all race here to have fun and get along. When a small little piece of crap like you comes along, thinking that they are hot shit due to the fact that they can beat the ai at 70% at Talladega (oh, sorry for the large word, Dega), wanting to be accepted to a league of extremely dedicated drivers, talking all kinds of shit to veteran members when attempting to assist you, yes we take offense.
any way go fuck a seven year old girl country ass redneck
I'm sorry, I live in New England, we frown upon that kind of thing up here. But seeing that you are from VA. I'm sure that you know all about fuckin a 7 y/o. (no offense to current league members of course)

Oh and btw, just because you are from VA, doesnt mean that you can drive either.
I'm from VA. so I'm good at rir and martinsville
I'll be a nice guy for the rest of today and leave you with your forum stauts due to the simple enterainment (oops another big word, sorry) value.

spell check again plz
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

any way go fuck a seven year old girl country ass redneck
I'm sorry, I live in New England, we frown upon that kind of thing up here. But seeing that you are from VA. I'm sure that you know all about fuckin a 7 y/o. (no offense to current league members of course)

Oh and btw, just because you are from VA, doesnt mean that you can drive either.
I'm from VA. so I'm good at rir and martinsville
Hey I'm from VA. :evil:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

present members excluded :ezboardwink
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

i ndont have a father he dosnt wanna be in my life hes a jackass my mom hates him he hit her and abuse herd so dont ever say any thing about him my mom is a single parent. :cry: :evil:
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

also i dont have a car so ofcorse im not gonna be great
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

AND STOP BEANG RACIST ASSHOLE
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

um... and I quote:
"any way go fuck a seven year old girl country ass redneck"

ur the racist and sicko, i'm just offensive.

asshole
SpeedyExiter
League Member

Post by SpeedyExiter »

Well :!: ...I Never :!: ....such language...oh my......I'll have you know, young man ...yes, you R.Moore....that that type of behavior is not and will not be tolerated in this or any other forum. I have a 7 year old daughter
and I'm now being serious as a heart attack...One day u may have a 7 year old girl (if u live long enough) whether shes from the country, city,, trailer park, or crawls out your ????. Dont go there again !! That crap your spewing is gonna come back to get you!! Grow up!! Quickly! :clubber
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

I have a very young daughter also!! :evil: I hope I NEVER run into you in the server! :evil:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Toku29 wrote:i ndont have a father he dosnt wanna be in my life hes a jackass my mom hates him he hit her and abuse herd so dont ever say any thing about him my mom is a single parent. :cry: :evil:
Well, that explains it all.

That's ok, more job security for me.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

when yall wake up and see how hard a black single parent lives my mom workes at the post ofices moving stuff for hours yall dont know how it feels for your dad not being in your live he miised every thing when i was born i was 2 pounds and im 4/7 and no 12 year old is that hight and im sorry for the outrages but you dont now how it feels to have a aunt that died and she died young she was 38 when she died shes been gon for about 4 years she had like aids sor somethin the only father figure thats in my live is my brothe hes 30 and takes care of me he comes here sometimes and uses the name Zuul ok if your a ablack white or any other race take care of your children if your not in there live there live will be screw up like mine

tell my brother Zuul to give bsck my ps3 for my mom yells at him
and im sorry everyone ok :-|
Toku29
Forum Member

Post by Toku29 »

just wanna say this all yall who r tacking care of your children deserve a pat on your back
Nightstalker
Forum Member

Post by Nightstalker »

Let the fuckin pity party begin :-({|= :-({|=
Relentlessly Evil and 100% Right