ISCH Racing leauge

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
Toku29
Forum Member

ISCH Racing leauge

Post by Toku29 »

Hi not messing up online racing but if you have modlauncher go on texasspeedracing.com or net click on isch2 ok there littlracing leauges by me ok hope you like the mod my friend did a good job on it heres the server ip adress :arrow: 24.125.7.189 ok me and bmxtwins are aministraters ok it n normal so it should be easy one cpu car will be used ok whe will race at daytona nght today at 10:30 pm est ok me and him will be teamates i will inform you when theres a new race ok :grin: :lol:
respect me and i will respect you
bmxtwins
League Member

Re: ISCH Racing leauge

Post by bmxtwins »

Toku29 wrote:Hi not messing up online racing but if you have modlauncher go on texasspeedracing.com or net click on isch2 ok there littlracing leauges by me ok hope you like the mod my friend did a good job on it heres the server ip adress :arrow: 24.125.7.189 ok me and bmxtwins are aministraters ok it n normal so it should be easy one cpu car will be used ok whe will race at daytona nght today at 10:30 pm est ok me and him will be teamates i will inform you when theres a new race ok :grin: :lol:
I never sed that man. Dont just say im that becuz i was nice to u cuz it was yer first race. U didnt even ask if i wanted to be an admin... and i dont even wanna race with u in that!