Race penalties

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
actlabs11
League Member

Race penalties

Post by actlabs11 »

This year is in the crapper anyway, so I'm not gonna fight the 75 point penalty I got lat race. I just want to league to come out with a hard copy of what we can and can't do and the penalty amounts that go with each penalty...simple as that! Once you get that put together, then I'll be happy because as far I'm concerned (as it is in NASCAR), the penalties are too inconsistent!

-actlabs11

And yes, this did have much more to it a little bit ago, thanks DaveO for telling me to cut out some of it.
efgordon
League Member

Re: Bullshit race penalties

Post by efgordon »

Last edited by efgordon on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
efgordon
League Member

Re: Race penalties

Post by efgordon »

Last edited by efgordon on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
actlabs11
League Member

Post by actlabs11 »

Look, I'm not gonna get into a shouting match, because I'm at work and don't really feel like getting into it. I just remember that last year I took out killerbee17 at Darlington and only got a 25 point penalty, and you're telling me that's better to do then telling a guy off. I've had some really terrible things said to me in my life time for no good reason, I was the target when I went to school, but I let it all roll off my back everytime. Fact is if you make a mistake, take your licks and get on with your life, that's what I do and it's what we all have to do. Next week is next week, and I'll see everyone at Dover.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

efand act wanna practice?
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

any1??
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Last edited by efgordon on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

LOL. We can make it school i need some1 to teach me how to use some fetures for HEAT. Like VENTRILO!!!!!!!! and thats it
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Last edited by DaveO on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Act, if you swore thats yer fault
Last edited by bmxtwins on Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

OK, heres ur hard copy, act. I will add that this is a direct copy/paste from the rules page located on the main site.

2. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR AND CONDUCT

Sportsmanship

1. Foul language directed at other players is prohibited. The league condones two violations per season, but these often involve significant penalties. A third violation results in a permanent ban without exception. Since little reasonable ground for debate exists in language infractions, the administrators do not grant secondary reviews concerning these penalties.

first violation: 50-point penalty and league warning
second violation: 100-point penalty and one-race suspension
third violation: permanent removal from league

Let me say that you actually got quite a hefty break, let me explain... The first incident, which you typed in the server..."I'm gonna f-up your night", -50 for that. The second infraction in which you typed "jacka##", you only got a -25 for that. We went on the precident of the -25 penality Rookie recieved in a previous season for a one word flame. As the rules pages states: 1st offense -50, 2nd offense -100 and a one race sit down. You had 2 offenses within a 50 lap period. I would say that you got off pretty lucky with a -75 and no sit down.

Let me know if this isnt clear. I suggest that you re-read the rules page before you go blaming league officials for not being fair. You got a present this time, I wouldnt expect one next time.
bmxtwins
League Member

Post by bmxtwins »

Reef wrote:OK, heres ur hard copy, act. I will add that this is a direct copy/paste from the rules page located on the main site.

2. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR AND CONDUCT

Sportsmanship

1. Foul language directed at other players is prohibited. The league condones two violations per season, but these often involve significant penalties. A third violation results in a permanent ban without exception. Since little reasonable ground for debate exists in language infractions, the administrators do not grant secondary reviews concerning these penalties.

first violation: 50-point penalty and league warning
second violation: 100-point penalty and one-race suspension
third violation: permanent removal from league

Let me say that you actually got quite a hefty break, let me explain... The first incident, which you typed in the server..."I'm gonna f-up your night", -50 for that. The second infraction in which you typed "jacka##", you only got a -25 for that. We went on the precident of the -25 penality Rookie recieved in a previous season for a one word flame. As the rules pages states: 1st offense -50, 2nd offense -100 and a one race sit down. You had 2 offenses within a 50 lap period. I would say that you got off pretty lucky with a -75 and no sit down.

Let me know if this isnt clear. I suggest that you re-read the rules page before you go blaming league officials for not being fair. You got a present this time, I wouldnt expect one next time.
YOU TELL EM!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Ok, maybe I missed something, but who is bmxtwins, and why is he posting in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that he wants to practice.... and why is he in the middle of act/dave/reef's argument, when he just joined on the 17th?

BMXtwins.. If you just joined the league, WELCOME!

but, Dude... calm down a tiny bit.

Post in the PRACTICE SESSIONS forum, and THAT FORUM ONLY and wait for someone to reply... Don't post in EVERY SINGLE THREAD about EVERY SINGLE TOPIC that you want to practice... Just post it in the PRACTICE SESSIONS thread.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image