NBS Pocono

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
Rookiesrock
League Member

NBS Pocono

Post by Rookiesrock »

RACE RESULTS

Track: MP Pocono
Laps: 50
Realism: BBFF
AI Strength: BBFF
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 871 lepage71 47:03.716 53.661 40
2 803 d3efan +6.337 53.879 2
3 508 Rookiesrock +31.739 53.961 0
4 19 actlabs11 +33.553 53.804 5
5 749 CR49 +36.414 54.117 0
6 107 efgordon +51.088 54.024 0
7 353 bover907 +1L 54.359 0
8 5 Donaldson +1L 55.078 3
9 186 retroracer +1L 54.892 0
10 996 Jes Rathbun +3L 55.748 0
11 1 Harding Jr +6L 54.920 0
12 2 Ramrock47 DNF 56.394 0
13 111 DaveO DNF 53.838 0
14 31 pace car DNF -1.000 0
15 851 Reef DNF 53.799 0
Petty43
League Member

Re: NBS Pocono

Post by Petty43 »

Sorry guys thought I'd be home in time for the race like usual. Had a few issues at work that didn't allow me to be home at the start of the race. Hope it was good/fun race. Later guys.
Donaldson
League Member

Post by Donaldson »

thanks for wrecking me twice then loling about it hardy jr, ya jackass

i realize its your first race but if you cant control your car then park it.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

Donaldson wrote:thanks for wrecking me twice then loling about it hardy jr, ya jackass

i realize its your first race but if you cant control your car then park it.
agreed
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

i agree. nothing like hearing a guy gloat and laughing about his lously lap times after he has already crashed you and blocked you. it was totally lame.

there is nothing worse than running someone down by a full straight away in just a couple of laps, then that same someone being stupid enough to think he can block someone that much faster. if you are battling for position, fine. if you are maybe battling someone else for position close to both of us, fine, i can live with that. but when you are multiple laps down after multiple crashes, use your head and let the guy who just ran you down with ease by. Its just the right thing to do.

that being said, i still like pocono. it was fun racing. its not the tracks fault for the low attendance, imo. other factors are in play.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

He did the same to me, guys. I ran him down. I had to cautiously pass him because his car was bouncing all over the place. (ping). I passed him, and he suddenly got faster, then went under me, and scared me into the wall.(if that makes any sense). I was trying to keep high from his car, and also gas on it to keep him from being too close, because I didn't want to get 'pinged' into the wall. Instead I ended up getting up into the loose stuff, hittiing the wall on my own, then bounced down into him, then back up into the wall.

His driving may be his fault, but his ping time he can do nothing about. It's just sheer internet physics that it takes that long for packets to go to and from new zealand. Which is why I said in ventrilo, "I didn't know we were that hard up for membership."

He could develop into the best driver in the league. That still won't fix the ping issue. Nothing will ever fix that.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Jes Rathbun
League Member

Post by Jes Rathbun »

damn almost stayed on the lead lap...lol 3laps down :roll: , I guess I need a 5 mile track lol I had a blast and got lucky enough to stay pretty much clear of .... well..we all know who....and if he reads this ......Hey I've been a rookie too and wrecked.. just a few.. times ..lol. but dude i never laughed, gloted or any of that shit :shock: . Guys here spend a lot of time on setups and practice and I normally never say anything but you will never gain respect by doing that :cry: these guys will help you anyway they can but you have to show that you have respect for the league and respect for the members .... and don't have an "O well it's just a game who cares" attitude. I am on ventrillo a lot and will practice with you if you want, if you see me there just go in the channel and ask
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Harding was NOT as bad as these posts make him seem. His Internet connection was also not much of a factor. He's still learning but overall I have seen far worse. As a bonus, he actually understood the pitting rules when most first-timers have no idea. He will, however, receive a dangerous driving penalty for hitting Donaldson from behind on lap 25. Everything else was mostly hitting the curbs...
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:Harding was NOT as bad as these posts make him seem. His Internet connection was also not much of a factor. He's still learning but overall I have seen far worse. As a bonus, he actually understood the pitting rules when most first-timers have no idea. He will, however, receive a dangerous driving penalty for hitting Donaldson from behind on lap 25. Everything else was mostly hitting the curbs and laughing about it

Fixed.

I got over it though. Its all good. Just Racing. yadda yadda yadda. I seen worse and done worse too. Hang in there harding, i wont hate you forever.

:lol:
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

what about coming from the low line to hit me in the high line, or is that allowed now?
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

When you're involved it's actually worth bonus points.
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

:wiggle
CR49
League Member

Post by CR49 »

Well shoot if I had known that I woulda just wiped Reef out in the Cup race instead of racing him clean.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

: o