Drivers list as of 11-24-07

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
GFN-Murray
Forum Member

Drivers list as of 11-24-07

Post by GFN-Murray »

Here's something I do that I'm sure alot of you other guys do. Whenever adding another skin to a Heat mod, I like to also add the skin to the drivers.txt file in the mod's folder. If I'm just adding the skin to an existing mod, the ui_image I always give each skin is grs.img, which doesn't show a skin's picture, it just shows a pictureless screen, but it does show the .tex number along with what chassis the skin is. The driver's rank I always make it: rank 1. That way, when playing around in single player mode, you'll more than likely be competing against your fellow online racers' skins instead of outdated real driver skins. Doing all this will also help if you are subbing for someone in points, it's all right there instead of trying to figure out everything later. I can keep doing this for this CTS mod if you guys don't mind. The only thing I ask is, that from now on whenever anyone uploads a skin (for this mod) make sure you post what chassis the skin is painted on. Here is the current up to date driver's list as of 11-24-07, you just simply drop it in your "cts" folder. Make a copy of your current driver's list and save it somewhere in case you want to revert back to it in the future. You have to make sure that you have ALL the skins that are posted in that Craftsman Winter Series topic or the game might act retarded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.