Bristol CUP Subs

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
jrfan381
League Member

Bristol CUP Subs

Post by jrfan381 »

I will be missing this race since I will be at Talladega
camry
League Member

Re: Bristol CUP Subs

Post by camry »

DaveO asked me to post that he will be missing the race this week due to bad internet connection.

Will
Free Agent
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I am going camping with the wife (AND NO KIDS!!! WOO HOO!!!!) this weekend, and need a sub for cup at bristol. Someone please jump in the #53 Cheerios Betty Crocker Dodge.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
The first one to send me a message here @ petty43@nhrl with them telling me their tex number and that they want me to sub for them, will get the grand prize of me subbing for them @ Bristol Cup, starting from the back. Yowza! "I'll do my best. Don't expect any less."
Petty43

INSERT REEFS
BOX HERE
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner. DaveO. I will be subbing for DaveO, as he is going into the wilderness this weekend for a little bit of fun without the kids. Now you two be good and be safe. Remember...if you come across any Bears just lay down and act like your dead. Keep a tight seal on your fish (There are three things that smell like fish. One of them is fish heh heh). It's not a good idea to bring some Petty Sponsored Cheerios Brand Honey Nut Cheerios. Honey Combs, or Honey Graham Crackers for your smore's. Dem baare's wel' getcha. Don't forget the flashlight and batteries.
Petty43
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Petty43 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner. DaveO. I will be subbing for DaveO, as he is going into the wilderness this weekend for a little bit of fun without the kids. Now you two be good and be safe. Remember...if you come across any Bears just lay down and act like your dead. Keep a tight seal on your fish (There are three things that smell like fish. One of them is fish heh heh). It's not a good idea to bring some Petty Sponsored Cheerios Brand Honey Nut Cheerios. Honey Combs, or Honey Graham Crackers for your smore's. Dem baare's wel' getcha. Don't forget the flashlight and batteries.
Petty43
LMAO!! Bover's going into the wilderness this weekend without the kids!! but umm thanks for driving my hotrod.. I will defently be around very very soon.
Count on it!!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

well we're set up in the new house finally! just got the computer up today too. need a sub for bristol, going to talladega! see yas in a few weeks.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Petty43, unless I am missing something, didn't we just have a discussion about your "official membership" in CUP? You asked when you could make the move from subbing to regular driver. Now you are talking about subbing again...we don't let current series members turn themselves into subs. Of course, you could sub in our other series (NBS), since you aren't yet on the roster over there. Someone tell me I'm imagining things. :?
P McSkip
League Member

Post by P McSkip »

I'm willing to sub.
kyle
League Member

Post by kyle »

i may not be able to make it to the race sat. night
Kyle
Petty43
League Member

Post by Petty43 »

Lepage,
No you are not missing anything. I am. I did not know that when you became a member you could not sub. I apologize for the confusion. I apologize to DaveO for thinking he was going camping, and saying i would sub for him when i wasn't clear on the rules. Again Sorry.
Petty43
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Petty43, NP man... I just have internet connection issues where I'm at right now... no biggie all's good.
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

Petty43...if you're not gonna sub for DaveO, sub for me!

btw, who the heck IS gonna take the 'ol #3 out? DaveO? how 'bout it?

I'm an ass sometimes I know lol. jk around
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Dan, I asked if I could sub for the rest of the season... When I'm not traveling... They won't let me.. even thou I haven't been racing fulltime this season.. :sad: