Hello Racers

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Hello Racers

Post by BrysonSS »

Um i want to join this race leaugue. Im not sure about what series yet, but i was wondering how you guys manage the series. I know its way late into your season but i really want to join because I know i can compete with the points leaders and make for good racing. Im not gloating by any means i just want ot join one of your series late. So if one of the admin. could repost with answers or an email i could reach them at i would appreciate it.

Thank You,
Bryson C. Hall
Reef
League Member

Re: Hello Racers

Post by Reef »

you need to visit the main site, and click on the join league tab. Please fill out all of the necessary info and send in. One of us admins will contact you for some on track testing at a later date.

Thanks for your interest.
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Post by BrysonSS »

Did one of the admins get my email yet? My email gives me alot of trouble and im unsure about if it gets there or not. Just let me know.ps How many races in the season are left?
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Most of your questions can be answered by just browsing the site further. Have you even been to the site? It's at http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/. If you click on the schedule link, you'll see a complete schedule by series, the races already finished are in yellow and have results posted, you can see the date of each race in one of the colums.

You can read all the rules by clicking on the rules link. You shouldn't have to send out an e-mail, there's just a form you fill out. The form is at http://www.nascarheatracingleague.com/signup.html That is found on a link also, near the bottom of all the links on the main site.

Not rocket science by any streach of the imagination. :grin:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
BrysonSS
Forum Member

Post by BrysonSS »

Well it seems like rocket science if it keeps saying error on page in the sign up part of the site. I emailed the admins with my info. Sorry it is just alot of the parts of the site are down since you cats are moving everything. And bover i understand you do alot of the painting on here? If you could i would like to know where i could reach you with some simple paint scheme ideas.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

You can check out paintshop.bover907.com. That's my web site. I currently ain't taking requests, as I am really getting drained making the new mod we are going to use next year, but I may be able to help you out finding or painting something.

Register at my site if you'd like. Post in my forum, send me a pm, whatever, and I'll try to help you out, since you've been so polite, unlike others. (hint hint)

I must give a little bit of an apology to you, because my first post is this thread had a little bit of a sarcastic tinge to it, before I realized that you were having problems viewing some parts of the site with this whole site switch thing that's going on.

Anyway
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

I know i can compete with the points leaders

Just thought I would refresh this thread, seeing how's we might be practicing soon :twisted:
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Come practice sometime bryson!! Would enjoy more competiton! :evil:
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!