forum database issues

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Rookiesrock wrote:As much as I am getting a rush from beating up Lepage, let's reflect on our civil mindedness and let him catch his breathe. I know there are valid reasons for and against this.
ok, now i must have missed 2 meetings! for or against what?

edumicate me.

What the hell is the deal with physics anyway? does that concern how the car looks (appearence)? or how fast the cars are?

i dont see any reason to have a debate if its just about how the cars just look. that would be silly. i'm sure bov will have them looking sweet, i just cant wait to drive them to see what they fell like.

{gasp}

BBFF Vader once wrote:Luke71, I am your father!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

bover907 wrote:
efgordon wrote:US? you guys getting the band back together? lmao

Priceless, ef... Priceless!

This former band member is staying in TTR, which btw has the type of alliance with bbff as like... I dunno, DEI, and Chance2 or something like that.

TTR uses bbff engines, and bbff uses TTR chassis. lol
sounds like a rip off. what could be wrong with your engine if you have a good chassis?

:-k
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

The physics of the car determine how the car handles, and how fast it goes or doesnt go. Let me just say that nothing is set in stone right now. There was a small, let me say this again, very small test where a FEW tracks were run at only a few laps on each only to determine WHAT THE CARS LOOKED LIKE ON THE TRACK AND WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE TO EACH OTHER. This mod is still in the works and nothing is finialized yet. So can we put this to rest for now, or at least untill something gets released for all to try?
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Lepage can correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason I think this is such a soft spot to him is his concearn that all the setups that the league has collected over the years, which is quite the collection, would be rendered useless. Now, to you and I am most other 'veterans' this would be a non issue, but to the non-team affiliated rookie, lepage fears that they will be unfairly slighted because the leagues massive collection of setups, tho they could download them at their will, would all need tweaking and that may be too daunting a task for someone on their own, new to heat, and new to the league. Like I said, Lepage can correct me if I'm wrong.

Like reef said, there's a lot to work to still be done before this comes to the forefront.

My steering wheel isn't hooked up at the moment, so I'll get you all screenies tomorrow.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

i like the idea of a new mod myself. at first i thought maybe someone other than the same 4 or 5 guys would win a race, then i thought, well the same 4 or 5 guys that win races are the only ones i ever see in a practice server. so i guess it really doesnt matter, but a change would be nice