The FTSRL Post

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

Rookiesrock wrote:It's what happened b4 the "episode" that should be addressed. Anyways dysfunctional breeds dysfunctional.
It's quite simple -- Minner ticked HB off by laughing when he wrecked in a race he was leading, so HB banned him from Ventrilo for the night, a reasonable response. Minner wasn't happy with that after several attempts to get back in, and the rest is history. :?

I personally don't think Minner was pushed by anyone into wrecking the field, or posting yesterday's thread.
Steve aka Etab
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

Reef wrote:
well im gonna speak for myself here but do believe most of us over at FTSRL agree Minner was put up to this by someone we have a few prime suspects and trust if i find out who did it there be hell to pay
I hope this isnt directed at me
na i don't think so atleast i hope not man
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

MinnerWinner wrote:i never said anything to that point quick. all i said was the peer pressure got to me at the time that happened.

Definitions of Peer Pressure: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peer%20pressure

social pressure by members of one's peer group to take a certain action, adopt certain values, or otherwise conform in order to be accepted.

Pressure from one's peers to behave in a manner similar or acceptable to them

The social influence a peer group exerts on its individual members, as each member attempts to conform to the expectations of the group. (See conformity.)

if you didnt say that others where involved and that you did say something about peer pressure they cancel each other out atleast they seem like they do to me
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Ahem! Actually, the inital incident was not "laughing while I wrecked". That simply was immature and would not be punishable by a ban from vent. It did anger me, although I control my anger and do not take out frustrations by banning people or turning backwards on the track and wrecking people. The situation goes much deeper than this and I am about to let you guys in on the actual reason minner is no more in FTSR.

MinnerWinner was abusing his ventrilo rights. He would continually use binds, sing into the mic, amoung other things. Many people expressed displeasure with this. The day he was banned, he had been continually using binds. He was warned about all of this many times. The fact that he continued to do this and that he was mocking and harassing others was just the last straw. He accumulated this over a period of time, not just a singular "episode". I hope you guys do understand this was not a vengeful move. I believe that you guys understand that if you have someone harassing your members and disrupting races, you would feel the same as I.

I do not, however, understand rookiesrocks stake in this. He was not involved in th race, the series, or the incident. I guess this is a personal grudge, but for what reason? I would like to pursue this reason and put it to rest.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

The day he was banned, he had been continually using binds. He was warned about all of this many times. The fact that he continued to do this and that he was mocking and harassing others was just the last straw.
using binds? when did that happen? lets not make stuff up now hb. and also, harassing others? i dont remember any of this unless your talking about how i laughed when you wrecked and you got mad and banned me. The comment you just made was in my oppinion just a failed attempt to back up why you banned me from ventrilo that one time, because you had no reason to do it.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

and also to bliss, peer pressure was just an excuse at the time to back up a stupid thing to do.
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

MinnerWinner wrote:and also to bliss, peer pressure was just an excuse at the time to back up a stupid thing to do.
and that WHAT?!?! huh did i miss somethin here MINNER MOMENT right there boy youd oughta not talk that way

minner if you tell us who put you up to your actions we promise not to verbally molest you anymore and ill give you a dollar
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

(To quote a friend)
*Sigh* :roll:

:-({|= :-({|=
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

about time someone started using the advanced smilies link
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

](*,)
doZer24
Forum Member

re

Post by doZer24 »

-throws mass amounts of coolers @ everyone-
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

ok ill raise my over hows a $1.25 sound
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

I really hate fueling this argument, but there's a serious hole.

Minner: If you had "peer pressure" and no one from NHRL was involved... then who pressured you? Surely not someone from FTSRL.
Steve aka Etab
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Which instance #-o are "we" :argh talking about? The posting of the snapshots or the driving backwards? :clubber
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

drivin backwards we could care less who post screenshots
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

I said this arguement is done a while ago, and you like to dump gas in the fire don't you Steve? I could say, but no one would believe me, and im sticking to what i said earlier.

[-X
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

na this arguement ain't over you started it now u gotta deal with it
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

ok yeah, you tell me what im gonna do bliss. Thanks for telling me what i'm going to do.
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

no problemo memo
bmbliss219
Forum Member

Post by bmbliss219 »

and beside it won't be the first time your told what to do and listen