heat essentials, mods, championship mode, and tracks-HELP!!!

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.

heat essentials, mods, championship mode, and tracks-HELP!!!

Post by Guest »

i downloaded heat essentials cause i dont have the real game and all i wanted was mods. i have the nextel heat 05 mod with 3 tracks i downloaded, one of which being daytona04 which doesnt work right cars hit 104 mph and stay at it. i have a few questions can i do championship mode, where can i download real nascar tracks for heat essentials, and why the daytona04 track did what it did. oh yeah, i tried downlloading the nx track pack but it wouldnt work saying something bout invalid data. someone please help
DaveO
League Member

Re: heat essentials, mods, championship mode, and tracks-HEL

Post by DaveO »

Anonymous wrote:i downloaded heat essentials cause i dont have the real game and all i wanted was mods. i have the nextel heat 05 mod with 3 tracks i downloaded, one of which being daytona04 which doesnt work right cars hit 104 mph and stay at it. i have a few questions can i do championship mode, where can i download real nascar tracks for heat essentials, and why the daytona04 track did what it did. oh yeah, i tried downlloading the nx track pack but it wouldnt work saying something bout invalid data. someone please help
If you go to a site called the Mod Squad they will be able to answer any kind of question you have. I do know that the original tracks in heat don't work with heat essentials. hit up Raybee over at the mod squad he's a great guy and will help you out with any problems that migh arise with heat essentials.. Good Luck :grin: here's the link...

http://www.themodsquad.uni.cc/

Post by Guest »

where can i download regular tracks and something to make championship mode work
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »