I M Sorry

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
efgordon
League Member

I M Sorry

Post by efgordon »

for my part in homesteadgate. I know the drill, I knew what i was getting into, and i knew it would not go over too well with some of the more sensitive members around here, but i never once thought it would change anything and thats why i never officially protested. I guess its just called speaking ones mind or getting it off my chest. Of course i still have those same opinions, its just that i am ok with the fact that i'll just have to deal with them. I am sure NOBODY thinks i would let my opinions influence the way i race. It wont happen. So, If your twinkle toes are still hurting from me stepping on them, i would suggest you take a bubble bath, then put on your favorate perfume, then pop in a chick flick and get your mind off these things. whats that dreadfully long one? dafadills?, mongaloids?, silence of the bearded clams? hmmmm oh yea magnolias or something like that. who the hell knows, i banned it from my house years ago. ask a chick

I am sorry

now back to your regularly scheduled program already in progress

The artist formerly known as efgordon
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Are you venting because the Redskins are the only team in the NFC East that didn't make the playoffs? How many times have I told you not to mix your football emotions with your racing emotions?

LOL, sorry, had to. Happy New Year man. :wink:
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Nah Bover, he's pist cuz the NY Giants beat the Redskins.. LMAO..

Just teasing ya EF. Happy New Year Bud!!
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

bover907 wrote:Are you venting because the Redskins are the only team in the NFC East that didn't make the playoffs? How many times have I told you not to mix your football emotions with your racing emotions?

LOL, sorry, had to. Happy New Year man. :wink:
you woulda had a blast if you came with me to that Eagles game. There were alot of ugly green jerseys in my section. and an eagle fan RAN OVER a redskins fan on the way out of the stadium and they still havent found him.

and 2 out of 3 nfc east teams will be eliminated this week, then the eagles will get their butt kicked in new orleans. i'll be back to normal in no time!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

I heard something like that happened after the BBFF banquet too.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

You have no reason to be sorry EF. Good stuff. :grin:
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

lepage71 wrote:I heard something like that happened after the BBFF banquet too.
yea, but the eagle fan hit what he was aiming for

BBFF usually hits anything but
bgbollin
League Member

Post by bgbollin »

I am still mad at the panthers.....picked to win the super bowl in preseason ...yeah right!

Oh well hopefully we will get another shot soon.
Benji Bollinger (bgbollin)
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Rookiesrock wrote:You have no reason to be sorry EF. Good stuff. :grin:
perhaps.

i think i just felt a little guitly about the whole thing. i get a little carried away at times.

how many guys get to go from brown noser to league black sheep in one offseason? ha!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

That's what that was...I thought you were growing a mustache. My mistake
:ezboardpimp
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Trust me, Ef. No place I'd a rather been than watchin the birds/skins game with you, man. I was soooo pissed at work that day. If I wasn't still in my probationary first year, it would have been automatic. The bov would have been *ahem* sick. lol

LMAO, you know what? My luck, I would have been mistaken for the hit and run eagles fan. "Pennsylvania Prison Guard wanted in Hit and run in Maryland. Film at eleven"
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

take a midol and pop in steel magnolias (for those easily offended). always entertaining EF, sometimes thought provoking, never dull. now where the heck is this IROC mod! I told yas I'd test setups! lol