Hey I'm Just curious

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

oh yea, i forgot....WWE

your sure gonna miss us over here, Lepage is our McMahon and STILL the King and i will always be loyal to the NHRL as long as they will have me

I'm sure things over at "GLOW" will work out for you guys though

LOL

see? i just cant help it
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

doZer24
Forum Member

Post by doZer24 »

Hell ya'll even got a "Lepage kiss my ass club"
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

You are all correct. I should have stayed out of it. I am sorry to HBman, J2theC and Dozer for anything I might have said. It was ALL my fault. And I must stop this here please. It's okay to bash me cuz I deserve it most of the time. But the NHRL isn't represented in my stupidity. I went too far and am at fault. Sorry to all involved.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

doZer24 wrote:Hell ya'll even got a "Lepage kiss my ass club"

i guess some of us are just not "cutting edge"

bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

I have NEVER Done anything to make a rookie, or noob feel unwelcome. In fact, just recently I went OUT OF MY WAY to make MinnerWinner feel welcome, and game him much encouragement when he was down in the dumps. HBman, you know for a fact that I have always been cordial to you and enjoyed racing with ya. The comment wasn't directed at noobs, or anyone in particular, just at peeps who can't deal with situations correctly. who that is, they should know who they are. and if the shoe fits....

Now.......... what I did attack in this thread, is... why if someone has a slight gripe, or for that matter even a major gripe, why use the F word, and Start calling people names? That post had multiple points directed at multiple persons. I didn't mantion any names whatsoever. So all I can say to that is... if the shoe fits, wear it.

I was merely stating the fact that people have been making a lot of complaints in a much less than civil manner, and to me, the admins of this league don't deserve it. You gotta remember that the Admins of this league run this league for US THE DRIVERS, and I don't recall anyone being held here against their will.

It would be extremely unfortunate if the admins said screw it, and threw in the towel, because this is not only the best but just about the only heat legue left.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

doZer24 wrote:Hell ya'll even got a "Lepage kiss my ass club"

i guess some of us are just not "cutting edge"
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

yea, thats right, me and my mad computer skills killed the thread

dangit
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Yeah, well your cutting edge butt needs to use your 'mad skills' figure out why your image isn't displaying in your post. LMAO!

(you ain't gonna get mad at me, are ya?)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Bover, please refer to my previous post! That's it!
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Dude, I know exactly what your previous post said.... but like I say, there's a right way and wrong way for people to deal with things. I refer to the post that started this thread. (now don't get me wrong people, because I like J2theC too), but the thread most likely wouldn't have gotten outta hand if he hadn't dropped the F-bomb, because he did bring up a valid point.

As far as Doz going off the deep end, I still can't figure out what got him so mad.

one of the other things that heppens here, is people take stuff WAY TOO MUCH TO HEART. Lighten up guys...
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

My wife likes the reading, keep up the good work

She says theres some extra Midol here if ya guys want it
:lol: :lol:
Stick77
League Member

Post by Stick77 »

efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

Reef wrote:My wife likes the reading, keep up the good work

She says theres some extra Midol here if ya guys want it
:lol: :lol:

tell here to send them to:

Crash Everyone Motorsports
24 Icant Drive
Nubinsville, CT 24OU812

once a month would be great!
Reef
League Member

Post by Reef »

LMFAO
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

You're too much ef. lmao
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

if anyone wants me to take someone out in the next race i will for a small fee or highest bid
adamj
League Member

Post by adamj »

to be serious, i asked about this same question way back, because i had missed a race or someone on my team had missed arace and dozer who hadnt raced in god knows when was scored higher... noone from the league ever actually replied, but rook did try to answer my question. thanks rook. anyways all i really wanted to say was that the whole dns /dnr rule sucks, if someone doesnt race they should get 85 points period. bottom line is theres not much communication about stuff in this league. im not bashing, just saying what i think. as far as there being some dickhead jerks in this league, yeah i could name a few but i wont. i remember when i came into the nhrl it wasnt a very inviting experience but that was kinda a motivation point to get me to race better, and i think i do a decent job of that now. anyways, we all know that heat is a dieing community. and i think that anyway the rules can be made to acomodate the newer drivers would be good, and a little personality from some of the drivers would help too.
retroracer
League Administrator

Post by retroracer »

the above post does not represent the views of TEAM RETRO,only the views and opinions of one of its drivers.i personally "LOVE" this league and everyone in it.is that classified as brown nosing?seriously i think the admins have been fairly open to any suggestions the rest of may have.if the dns/dnr thing is such an issue put it to the polls and see what happens.man ,i dont wanna hafta find a new league to run in,i'm just now gettin comfortable with everybody here.hope everybody chills and everything works out where nobodys feelings get hurt to bad.
efgordon
League Member

Post by efgordon »

well said retro

and i "love" you too in a non- faggot way!

not that there is anything wrong with that