Hey I'm Just curious

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
j2thec
League Member

Hey I'm Just curious

Post by j2thec »

How much ----- did Team CEM suck in order to get scored in the past 20 races and yet haven't run, or attempted to run any.....it really pisses me off that when I requested that I would not be racing that I would be scored behind them, and they are still getting points. What the fuck? Someone needs to remove the CEM ---- from their ass, I think. And since there being scored for not showing up, why am I not, I told you all that I would make a few races from here on out. Its blasphamy, adds to my conspiracy theories.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

mmmmmm Whining maybe? :evil: :twisted: I can't believe it when someone complains about not making a race. Are you racing for a points position? I mean are you missing the race for a points position? Unbelievable.
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

del:
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

I'm not complaining about missing a race....i'm complaining that they are getting points when they haven't raced in god knows when or even posted in god knows when, and yet are still getting points.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

My first reply was my immature personality. Now for another persanality. The rules state clearly that if you inform the admins thru posting, email, farting or whatever , then you get the points in the order that the admins recieve it. The CEM crew reports there absences. Nothing we can do about it till the admins put another rule in place. Is it really that important? This league bends over backwards for absences. The more complaints there are the better chance there is that they just do away with it.
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

I refuse to belive they still report there absences.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

NHRL admins, Are they still reporting or is this a blanket absence where they said I'll be missing forever unless I show up? Time for an admin response.
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Months ago both drivers said they would miss a substantial amount of events since they were starting college and they would be in and out for the rest of the season. So in effect they notified the league that they would miss a large period of time and we have been scoring them since. I figured they would make at least a few more events during that period but that has not been the case. Anyways, scoring DNR for people on long-term leave will be something that will change next season. Such drivers will likely be scored behind more active drivers. The reason J2theC was not scored for, I think, a single weekend was because the league was not notified about the absence. If he was going to be missing for awhile he could have given us that "blanket notification" but that was not the case either. So unless you miss a long period of time, you should notify the league from event to event if you expect to be listed as DNR. I am not exactly sure what there is to be worked up about, but at least it made for good reading.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Like Family Feud.....

Good Answer!!!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

I'm not complaining about not getting points for not saying I was missing. I was complaining that, in a few races I did say I was missing I was scored behind drivers that I personally hadn't seen race in awhile, which included the CEM drivers.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

I like you anwser to this post lepage. You take responsibility and admit there is a problem and address it. Great anwser! And you even say it will be fixed? Is this a new side of lepage71 or just BBSS!!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

I am not taking responsibility for anything. I am just explaining how the DNR order procedures have created an unusual situation. Until now we haven't dealt with a situation where drivers were missing over long periods of time. Now that we have come across the situation, next year we will add some sort of rule for drivers on long absences.
doZer24
Forum Member

re

Post by doZer24 »

damn dude...drama's supposed to end when you graduate...

If you havn't noticed....I'm done with heat, I'm done with NHRL for reasons that some know and some don't... I've moved on to better, more oronized gaming communities....

Biggy, has been in school and working alot, and is playing NR2003 in his very little spare time...

Duster, Hell I havn't talked to Duster in months... He's got class after class, then work in his spare time, and sleeps 20 minutes a day...

So the idea that you would even come up and complain about something like this just boggles my mind... If you were running your races, even starting them, you should be doing better than us anyway right? Unless of course your getting stupid points deductions for ohh sayy...running out of gas?

teamCEM getting DNR points in this league is NOT OUR DOING! All on the admins of the league.

I do appreciate the publicity though!! Check http://www.teamCEM.com around January for our new look and updates!!!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

We wouldn't have minded an official notice of your leaving. You participated in a few CTS events several weeks ago, so your status as completely "gone" hasn't exactly been apparent. Just a thought...

It is unfortunate that certain drivers leave Heat but it happens. However, what does perplex me is that certain drivers say they leave Heat to "concentrate" on NR2003, but when I jump into practices with that game, I still destroy the field even though I barely play it compared to Heat. Go figure.

Let us know what you are up to with NR2003 and also what happens in the future with CEM. 8)
doZer24
Forum Member

Post by doZer24 »

that's a big 10-4 asshole :grin:
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

doZer24 wrote:that's a big 10-4 asshole :grin:
Sheesh! See what kind of treatment you get for spending hours upon hours of your time running a league for people's enjoyment?

As a member who has absolutely nothing (except poll responses, and unsolicited opinions) to do with the running of this league, all I can say to anyone who doesn't like the way things run around here.....

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

I am now again disappointed with your last posts lepage. You had me at: "I figured they would make at least a few more events during that period but that has not been the case." Ahhh... Taking responsibility for something is the first step in fixing it.

BTW: This post has gone deeper than just DNS points but shows more about the NHRL and the powers that be.
j2thec
League Member

Post by j2thec »

Like I said, I'm not complaining about the fact that I have been scored lower than drivers that have not raced in a few races. It goes more than you getting scored in races, and me not, when everyone knows that I have very little time on Saturday Nights now, its the same principle. People are thinking that I am mad that I am not getting points for a race I didn't say I was missing, I am not mad about not getting points, I am baffled when at a race that I did say I was missing that I received the last DNS point, even though I hadn't missed a race since starting the season when other drivers that come out and say oh I'm missing this race get points.

My point is, that if I were still a consistant racer, the seperation of nearly 121 points to a measely 100 is not justified, it should be based on who has requested, what order, how many races they have completed consectutivley in a row prior to the event, rather than the spoils system that sometimes hurts the system that this league has.

You don't have to agree with me, but take this into consideration. What if you were 2nd in points, and based on the way I was unfairly scored, you recevied the very last DNS points, while 2 drivers that are 15th or so back get more points, even though they cannot advance in points or decline. So you have been screwed out of 20 or so points because you couldn't attend 1 race, while these guys are getting the "Oh they should be here next week" benefit after missing 10 or so races in a row.

I have nothing against the CEM guys, and they know that, and I think they would agree that if they were in a position I am in, or someone that was higher points should receive more points than someone who has missed a few events in a row.

Blasphamy, I don't even think anyone can disagree with that statement. I will also be the first to call out and say, I think there is more than meets the eye here....

think about it
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Whatever ideas peeps have, most ideas and rules change during the offseason. Thats why we have all these polls.

We have two weeks to go for this season... Can we huh finish this season out then work on whatever ##$% down the road...

I really would like to enjoy the next two weeks racing with a bunch of great guys... if u guys wanna tear each other apart. Do it then!!! :twisted:
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

What is the issue here anyways? Hbman and J2theC you 2 seem to have an issue other than what's in this post. So the scoring for missing a race doesn't meet your approval. Deal with it. Yes there has been drivers in the top five in points and they suddenly miss a race and get scored behind some guy who hasn't been there for an extended period of time. So what. Make it up next race or get a sub. You don't see them making cry baby posts about it. You 2 guys clearly have a hidden agenda against NHRL and/or one of the admins. If you 2 have such great ideas then feel free to add another series to your own league and run it perfectly.
For those of you that don't browse the SCCA league forum, I complained about not being mentioned in a post-race writeup about a race that I won and I was called a whiner by HBman and J2theC and a few others in that league. Talk about whining. Please it can't get anymore petty than this. I usually make my posts interesting to read for entertainment value but I'm getting tired of the immaturity level of you 2. This is a game and it's all about racing good and reliving it till the next race. You guys can always go join the little shit loser Dozer over at nr2003 somewhere although I'm sure he's on the bottom of that league too.
I am not an admin in NHRL or any other league but I support this league because of its fairness and professionalism. And because of the equality in which they treat anyone. You want to argue? Bring it. But please make an attempt to have a legitimate point that we can debate.