Switch

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
Stick77
League Member

Switch

Post by Stick77 »

Man since i joined this league i have never seen such a void between races.Is this something new because of the endurance races or does this happen every year?Im not trying to gripe or complain but it seems there isnt a hole lot going on latley.Just expressing my thoughts, but all i see on the Forums latley is endurance races and not much more going on.Just wondering if this is where the league is going or is this a side endeavor for something different to pass the time between races.I enjoy Racing with you guys!!Just wondering Stick77( not trying to start problems)
Skoty Speed
League Administrator

Post by Skoty Speed »

I assure you the endurance races have nothing to do with how we came up with our schedule. This has always been, and most likely always will be a NASCAR Heat league. We used to run a 36 race schedule, but that got to be to much as guys need time for other things. So when we cut it down to 25 we cut all the holiday weekends, the weeks that had real cup races on Saturday night, and we left a few weekends open in case we needed to reschedule an event. Thats the reason for the long break.

8/26 - Bristol night race
9/2 - holiday weekend
9/9 - Richmond night race

Skoty
efgordon
League Member

hmmmm

Post by efgordon »

i thought you guys just so happen to notice that i was barely hanging on by a thread to racing due to so so many other obligations and me being practically burnt out with the racing.

this break was just what the doc ordered for me

i was planning on thanking the admins for being so pro efgordon tonight from the winners circle, but i guess i can just go back to usual and moon my computer screen when i cross that finish line..lol

getty up!
WildFire
Forum Member

Post by WildFire »

Glad to see you back to your old self again!!! cya on the track hotshot! :grin: