New Here

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

New Here

Post by MinnerWinner »

Im not in the league yet, but ive been practicing with Skoty Speed for a while. I think i have it down, but the point of this post is about the teams. When i first enter, do i start as a single team or do i join one, or do i have to test for a team. If you let me know that will be great, i hope to get in the league this week.
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

What'll probably end up happening, is you'll just be a 'free agent' and then as you gain respect of other drivers in the league, One team or another may invite you to join them.

You gain respect by racing clean, mainly.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Cool

Post by MinnerWinner »

So it not a matter of finishes, its a matter of how you treat other drivers with respect. And FTM, FUll Throttle Motorsports. Do they have their own complex and press conferences and that stuff. I thought this waas just an online racing league. Ive raced on other heat sites, winning most all of the races, and i liked this better because its much more organized. But HBman23 seems to have his own complex and website. Are people that into it? Also, i think i remember you from practicing with Skoty Speed. You probably know me as ewminner. Hopefully ill see you at Charlotte in a couple weeks. Ill make sure i wont wreck ya, haha just kidding. And last thing, your from PA, im from doylestown, in bucks county, where do you live?

Eric
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

LOL, No. Some people just write that way to make it sound good. Kinda makes it fun reading.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

haha

Post by MinnerWinner »

where in PA are you from
Etab
League Member

Re: haha

Post by Etab »

MinnerWinner wrote:where in PA are you from
Hey, I'm not too far from there, glad to see another Heat racer from PA.
Steve aka Etab