***Full Throttle Motorsports Announces Driver Addition***

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23
Forum Member

***Full Throttle Motorsports Announces Driver Addition***

Post by HBMan23 »

In an FTM News Conference held Monday outside the Full Throttle Motorsports complex in Greenville,SC, HBMan23 announced that 2 new drivers would be added to the Full Throttle Motorsports driver line-up. There were some rumors surrounding who would be in the 2 cars. On Monday, all was revealed as the drivers were announced. J2theC was announced as the driver of the #66 Mozilla Ford Fusion for Full Throttle Motorsports. This comes after it was reported that he was leaving FlatOut Racing to seek a better oppurtunity at the end of the season. He has signed through the end of next year with FTM. It was also announced that 2Quick4U, also signed a 1 year contract stretching through the end of 2007, as the driver of the #25 Dell Ford Fusion.

In the joint press conference Monday, J2theC was qouted as saying "I am really excited to be joining FTM. Its a great oppurtunity and I can't wait to hit the track with my new teammates." j2theC also indicated that he has been in talks with FTM for about 2 weeks before finalizing the deal.

Also, 2Quick4U added that "With the team like this, we look for big things in the future. Heck, we look for big things in the next race. I am really looking forward to a great relationship with the guys at FTM."

With the new formation of the 4 teams at FTM, and the recent changes in the FTM organization, FTM looks to give the top teams in the NHRL a run for there money.
Last edited by HBMan23 on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2Quick4u
Forum Member

Post by 2Quick4u »

And upon joining the new team..here is the link to my new paint job. I provided the download link for now. After it is added to the site I'll take it down. Thanks.

http://2fnlowdesignz.us/downloads/car225.zip

MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Wow

Post by MinnerWinner »

Man, you guys are really in to it, you had a press conference and you have your own complex? I thought this was just for fun, but i guess to you guys, its a way of life. Kinda Funny.

Eric
bover907
League Administrator

Post by bover907 »

Eric,

Some are into it more than others. As for Hbman, he just needs therapy, I think.
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

Post by MinnerWinner »

HAHAHA
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Hey, its a hobby. And I can't help it, bov, if you can't build your own complex! LMAO! Hey Minner, we just like to be professional about announcements and since it was such a big announcement, I figured I would write a "News Article" about it. Its all in fun really but it's fun to look at it as a actual team. And, quite honestly, I do take it pretty seriously. It is fun but more about being the best of the best in the Nascar Heat community. Here at the NHRL, you will find some of the most advanced drivers anywhere in sim racing. To beat these guys IS doing something! That's my perspective!

P.S. Feel free to visit the complex anytime. Call HBMan23 @ 864-616-1769 to schedule a tour. Bring a group or come alone. Group rates are available. We look forward to seeing you! Call today! LMFAO!
MinnerWinner
Forum Member

haha

Post by MinnerWinner »

Yeah if you win in here, your a damn good online racer. Haha it sounds cool HBman, i was just wondering. That article makes it sounds real. Pretty cool.