NHRL UK?

Registered usernames are not required to post messages in this forum.
lapin

NHRL UK?

Post by lapin »

I live in the UK, and previously had a copy of NASCAR Heat that I bought off the internet [as the game was never released here]. However my copy no longer works [having been stowed away carelessly, and got damaged] and im struggling to get another. Could anyone point me in the direction of a website that sells the game?

Thanks alot,

Lapin
Etab
League Member

Post by Etab »

If I were you, I'd download and install NASCAR Heat Essentials from The Mod Squad. It allows you to play the game with any mods or tracks you would like. To my knowledge you can't run the 2000 Winston Cup default "mod", but any addon mod would run, such as CTS Heat or NBS Heat by NHRL. You would also have to find the default tracks somewhere, too.

I would check out Ebay or Amazon.com if you'd rather buy the game and ensure that they'll ship worldwide. If I was in your situation, I would download NASCAR Heat Essentials from the site above, since it's free.

Good luck, let us know what happens!
Steve
Steve aka Etab
lapin

Post by lapin »

thanks steve! i downloaded the one you told me from mod squad, and it all seems to work, just getting some tracks, skins etc. and then ill get some practise done and see about joining the league...

cheers again lapin

*happy racer* :D