minor grievance

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Truck Series.
bgbollin
League Member

minor grievance

Post by bgbollin »

I am not really griping about me here ....just in general to those in the chases for each series....bonus pts are being given to those not in the chase and really doing nothing....prime example....Wildfire Jr at watkins glen...2 bonus pts ...one for move of the race???? and other for die hard racer???? i would simply like to know why kyle wasnt given the die hard and what move wildfire jr did to get that pt for move of the race...lettin the leaders pass??

All the other bonus pt awarding I understand.
Benji Bollinger (bgbollin)
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Etab
League Member

Re: minor grievance

Post by Etab »

bgbollin wrote:I am not really griping about me here ....just in general to those in the chases for each series....bonus pts are being given to those not in the chase and really doing nothing....prime example....Wildfire Jr at watkins glen...2 bonus pts ...one for move of the race???? and other for die hard racer???? i would simply like to know why kyle wasnt given the die hard and what move wildfire jr did to get that pt for move of the race...lettin the leaders pass??

All the other bonus pt awarding I understand.
It's called a Playoff in Egapelsville.
Steve aka Etab
LeoR500
League Member

Post by LeoR500 »

Yeah I thought the outside pass I did on rookie for the lead would of definitely got me move of the race.
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

Well then I should get it kool cuz I let you pass. :twisted:
bgbollin
League Member

still

Post by bgbollin »

Move of the race should be most positions gained and pt awarded and die hard should be the driver who finishes and doesnt retire even though they are near the back....it doesnt make sense that a "die hard" driver gains any positions during a race....also it seems hard charger and move of the race should be the same thing

Does anyone see what I am talkin about??
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

These bonuses are clearly explained in the rules. And if they were read, it would be crystal clear why Kyle wasn't eligible. I myself trust the decisions made by the admins as to who gets them. And every once in awhile admins ask for input on who gets them. Drivers who are not in the PLAYOFFS who recieve a bonus are testament to the unbias of admins when giving them out. :grin:
P.S. I would beleive that wildfirejr recieved an award (move of the race) because he simply drove with great track awareness for being his 1st race as a rookie and did not affect anyone's race with an accident.
bgbollin
League Member

Post by bgbollin »

They were read ....doesnt mean they make sense
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

LMAO@ BG. Point taken and understood.
bgbollin
League Member

Post by bgbollin »

lol yeah I just wanted to begin a clarification discussion as I did .....I like discussing and understanding the rules clearly
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

yeah but it's too bad that the admins will not discuss it with anyone in the forums. Scared? LMAO