Post-Race Write-ups are back!!!!!!

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post-Race Write-ups are back!!!!!!

Post by HBMan23 »

Great news guys, the post race write-ups are coming back! I (HBMan23) have taken the responsibility of writing them each week for each series! They will appear under the winners picture every week like they used to. I would like to have some comments and interviews in the write-up, but I will not be holding the write-up for comments! If you would like a comment in the write-up, please email them to me at HBMan23@aol.com IMMEDIATELY after the race. All comments will be reviewed by me and a decision will me made whether to use them or not depending on the content and the revelance to the race. A winners circle interview by the winner of the race is greatly appreciated and much needed if at all possible. This will provide for a much more complete write-up. Also, if you were involved in an accident with another driver, we would like to hear your side of the story too. Any and all comments are appreciated, but must be submitted IMMEDIATELY after the race. I look forward to providing interesting reviews of the races and I hope you all enjoy all the juicy content.

P.S. BTW: I would get a better perspective on things if I were up front so letting me win appreciated also. LMAO!

The Mega Motorsports Media Mogul - HBMan23
Rookiesrock
League Member

Post by Rookiesrock »

GOD BLESS YOU HBman! I know many others besides myself that miss the racely :? :lol: writeups. Anything I can do to help just ask. I can't write worth a crap but I can talk plenty. :lol: 8) :grin:
HBMan23
Forum Member

Post by HBMan23 »

Race winners and any others who have comments, please email comments to HBMan23@aol.com ASAP! The sooner I get comments, the more of a chance they will be included. Also, if you were involved in an accident with another driver, it may also be included. This is your media outlet so use it.
d3efan
League Administrator

Post by d3efan »

thanks for taking the time to do this HBMan. no comments for the second (is that my 10th second place this year! lol) place finish this time. Give ya an interview after Darlington I hope...
HBMan23
Forum Member

Wow! That's alot of work!

Post by HBMan23 »

Man i didn't realize how much time and effort these write-ups take. I would love it if someone would like to take a series to do write-ups. I can do 1 or two of them but doing all three really takes alot of time. If you are interested in doing write-ups for one of the series, post here or catch me on AIM, Yahoo, or email me! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and I'll see you guys at the track!