IORS Truck Series Sub

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
doZer2442

IORS Truck Series Sub

Post by doZer2442 »

Hey all,
I'm looking for someone to take over my #24 Pepsi Edge Silverado in the IORS Truck Series for a few weeks (maybe longer).... I've been working 'til 10 every Friday night and won't be able to make very many truck races.... I am 3rd in points right now, 71 behind leader, Kyle4445.... If you are interested PLEASE get me on Yahoo: doZer2442, AIM: ONEknownASpAul, MSN: doZer2442@hotmail.com, or email me: doZer2442@yahoo.com

thanks in advanced
doZ
WildFire

Re: IORS Truck Series Sub

Post by WildFire »

Dozer I'm already subbing for you in that series for the month of July.. . what weeks are you talking about now?? Your totally confusing me now????
Man, why did u signup for that series if u can't make them dude!!! If u keep asking for more subs your gonna mess up having multiple subs in iors man for all of us. Talk to me???? there right at the point of taking away having as many subs as u want in that league. But if you abuse it, were all gonna get screwed when the rest of us wanna go on vacation. Think dude

Rebel RacingEdited by: WildFire at: 3/28/06 3:51 pm
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

right...the month of July is covered by Wildfire..thanks bud
I needed the month of July off because of moving and college and getting set up with internet and all that

what i need now is someone to take over my truck starting this weekend at Mosport, becuase i'm working 'til 10 every friday...

more of an owner's points type of deal than it is subs...well yeah its subs too
WildFire

Re: re

Post by WildFire »

Glad we talked.. take it easy!!!

Rebel Racing