dear God.... make me a bird....

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
EagleKeeper

dear God.... make me a bird....

Post by EagleKeeper »

"dear God..... make me a bird...... so I can fly.... fly far-far away." LOL..... that is a quote from a movie that came out around 1995-ish. can anyone guess the movie?? 5-bonus points to the correct answer..... hehehe
But.... on a serious note.... the Eagle will miss the next two Cup and Truck events due to a military delpoyment. As of right now.... I believe Kyle4445 will be in the seat of the #93 Machine for both Martinsville and Tally. good luck to him.... and you all. I think Marty is going to be ugly..... lol but, then again.... that's what i said b-4 Bristol... and to my surprise.... it was incedent free (for the most part).
cya....Eagle
P.S. I've changed my car tex back to Blue. it's the same number (993) as my old blue car.... but, it's been improved. sorry for the change all..... but.... "Blue just looks better" plz download new tex

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 4/7/04 3:50 am
scrooluice

Re: dear God.... make me a bird....

Post by scrooluice »

Forrest Gump - that's what "Jen-nay" said when her and Forrest were out in the field by her house and her dad was acting like a mad man...how's that?

#13 Oakley Ford
EagleKeeper

Re: dear God.... make me a bird....

Post by EagleKeeper »

sweet!!! you the man Scroo!!! now..... about the 5 bonus points......... uummmm ..... was just BS-ing about that. hehehe!