DAYTONA?

Post about an upcoming absence and search for substitute drivers.
IMDEDXX

DAYTONA?

Post by IMDEDXX »

geez i feel like Todd Bodine. begging for a cup ride. if anyone needs a sub for the cup series, i should be available 90% of the time. unless my wife is griping! email at imdedxx@yahoo.com and lemme know a few days in advance so i can practice hardcore mode. thanx.
doolok

Re: DAYTONA?

Post by doolok »

why would anyone want YOU to sub at a restrictor plate race? All you want is a partner to PUSH you around...you dont play partners very well there...always about getting the home depot car across first.....gee you wonder why you beat me in the superspeedways? hmm..

hehehe. just givin ya hell man. crap, you opened this one up....just had to add my 2 cents.
IMDEDXX

Post by IMDEDXX »

well my PATRNER cant seem to keep his car out of the wall so i have to ditch. no sense drafting if youre only doing 180, lol.
d3efan

I need a sub for datona!

Post by d3efan »

Imdedxx would you like to sub for me at Daytona. We'll be out of town for the weekend (Mother-in-Law's!) Thanks let me know.

Dan
lepage71

Re: I need a sub for datona!

Post by lepage71 »

in-league subs dont need approval...make sure imdedxx uses your car in the race, or a -10 point penalty
Parsons08

Post by Parsons08 »

Lepage, freddy asked me to sub for him on friday at tona. I will use his #17 car. thanks He could not get anyone else.
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Fred had asked Noles_Fan previously and did not get a response from him yet. Noles_Fan just contacted me about subbing for Fred. I know that Fred asked Noles_Fan awhile back and he will be racing for the twinkie man.
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Raceman18 is still looking for a sub. Car in game #18.