Cup???

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
WildFire

Cup???

Post by WildFire »

Were is the Cup unofficial results??
EagleKeeper

Cup race results

Post by EagleKeeper »

didn't save the screenshot with the results..... but i looked @ the replay real quick... and this is what i came up with:
1st- #93 - EagleKeeper
2nd- #75 - SkotySpeed
3rd- #42 - Kyle
4th- #28 - D3efan (-1 lap)
5th- #71 - Lepage (-2 laps)
6th- #12 - Rookie (-2 laps)
7th- #81 - the Bov (-3 laps)
8th- #88 - Camry (-3 laps)
9th- #6 - DavisV (-3 laps)
10th- #64 - BGbollin (-4 laps)
11th- #31 - RaceCaps (-5 laps)
12th- #18 - PParady (-9 laps)
13th- #8 - Haulinace007 (-57 laps)
14th- #17 - FatFreddy (-99 laps)

these are unofficial btw,
Eagle
WildFire

Re: Cup race results

Post by WildFire »

Thanks
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

TOOOO FUNNY EAGLE!!!!!!!
bover907

Post by bover907 »

That gave me a good laugh too.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
d3efan

Post by d3efan »

hehe licking the one lap down bracket. But im happy with it since it wasnt my best track at all. What a wild fun that race was at times! Beatin and bangin, all over the place. Nice fuel win beak with the good lap times too. I tried to test it but just came up short so I went sprint.
EagleKeeper

surprised myself>>>

Post by EagleKeeper »

i had no idea that i had a chance at the win. Last year.... i skipped all the Richmond events in Cup and Busch. It's always been a track that i couldn't figure out how to be fast at. I did some tweeking and practicing off-line.... and thought i got my set running good. but then i got online and ran some with rookiesrock ... and he smoked me. it really took the wind out of my sails and i pondered the thought of skipping this years richmond race.
i downloaded all the setups off the website and practiced and tweeked with each one. only to still suck. i was ticked and was about to delete all of my setups for richmond and just run and advanced set (if i raced). but, then i threw in my old sprint setup.... lenghtened the gears, raised wedge, lowered left front shock bump, messed with tire pressures and rear spoiler height.... as well as grill tape and brake bias. the end result was a fuel run setup that would turn like a mutha.... and run for 34-35 laps on tires.
another thing that helped was Kyle qualified further back than me and had to waste a lot of time fighting through traffic.
i hate fuel runs....... but at some tracks... it's the best way to go. other times it's not. for example: Pocono... i went with fuel.... and got waxed. i did manage to lead a couple laps and grab a top 5 though.
d3efan

Re: surprised myself>>>

Post by d3efan »

ah yes, pocono is a tough nut to crack but i believe style and not so much gears helps to turn a faster lap. i've found you can let off early but still sail thru the corners with minimal braking. carry some momentum off those corners. anyways thats my 2 cents. good run again!