Watkins Glen busch

Post, recap, and debate unofficial results from recent league races.
rookiesrock8

Watkins Glen busch

Post by rookiesrock8 »

RACE RESULTS

Track: Watkins Glen
Laps: 25
Realism: Expert
AI Strength: Medium
Rules: Black

Pos Car Driver Result Best Lap Laps Led
=================================================================
1 242 kyle4445 31:44.768 71.802 15
2 493 EagleKeeper +16.497 72.938 0
3 971 lepage71 +21.048 72.266 10
4 920 Rookiesrock +21.215 72.271 0
5 910 TommyW +25.756 71.840 0
6 22 catch22 +31.713 73.803 0
7 267 efgordon +59.099 73.753 0
8 613 actlabs11 +1:10.8 72.589 0
9 281 bover907 +1L 73.951 0
10 983 WildFire +1L 73.990 0
11 3 Scrooluice +3L 75.668 0
12 344 doZer24 DNF 93.552 0
13 801 DusterLag DNF 76.889 0

BBFF member
WildFire

Re: Watkins Glen busch

Post by WildFire »

Great win Kyle!! Awesome race!!
I forgot to save my replay, can someone please email it to me or can we do a file transfer with aol??

Thanks

WF
sledge4

Post by sledge4 »

@#%$, I didn't know there was a race tonight.

So I ended up missing both races this weekend.

That blows.

Will

Wbrv, Sledge4, Camry
Managing Partner
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

yeah.... great set and great win Kyle. you certainly had a fast ride. I didn't do much testing on long runs... so, I had to guess my final gear and adjust my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th settings. I almost had it..... but after completing 10 laps of my first run..... i already had a fuel light. I pitted on lap 12 and for the final 13 laps, I had to take it easy to conserve fuel, by trying to keep it in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gears as much as possible which slowed my lap times (i normally use 1st gear at three parts of the track). I managed to cross the finish line on lap 25 sputtering out of fuel.
but, Wow!.... Kyle.... you managed to find the balance between fuel milage and speed.
Well Done!
now the points battle for 2nd through 5th really heats up in the Busch series!
DusterLag

Post by DusterLag »

just FYI i finished a lap ahead of dozer hense, i finished ahead of him, sure u will figure that out anyways.. but... FYI
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

Actually eagle i made 2 pit stops i pitted on 10 also then lap 15 again
bover907

Post by bover907 »

That's ok, because the best racing on the track for most of the event was between the bov, and wildfire for 9th place. Heck of a race wildfire. What a blast!

Good win teamate!!!!!! Strike another for the BBFF

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Hey Bov, couldn't have said that any better. It was a great race between both of us!!! Will pickup again next time.

It reminded me of that truck race between you, me and alredbone. Those were the two best races so far for me this year.
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

don't forget about me WildFire ...... you and I battled early in the race. it was great racing.... all the way up until i walled ya by accident. OOPs! LOL g/r
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

oh my god Kyle...... ummmmmm you pitted twice? and still whooped us al that bad????
now that is embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!
nice run...................................................... cheater
lol
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Oh I didn't forget about you eagle. LOL Yah until you walled me. LOL That was alot of fun.. Hey how about we have a fun race on Watkins Glen, when I don't get hit and see what happens.... LOL... I love road courses, almost as much as SuperSpeedways. I think we should do more road courses!!!

WF
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

i'm with ya wildfire love roadcourses also
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Yeah, I'm for another road course date..... as long as they bump Martinsville off the schedule to make it fit in.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
TommyW 21 and 28

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Like I told you before Bover Martinsville is not coming off the schedule as long as I am around. LOL

-TommyW
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

I like Martinsville!! take a vote and get rid of the majority of the tracks people don't like. For example Pocono. Replace it with another Watkins Glen or Sears Point.
TommyW 21 and 28

Well I enjoy Pocono too so you know where I stand on that. If I had my say Daytona and Talledega would be gone. PERIOD.

-TommyW
kyle4445

Post by kyle4445 »

EASY TOMMY!!!!I happen to like daytona and dega i also like pocono maybe add brickyard....i use to hate marty and richmond but have finally got a grip on them so now there are none i dislike
bover907

Post by bover907 »

Don't get rid of Pocono Wildfire, it's my 'home track' LOL. How would you like it if I got rid of NHIS lol.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Easy Bover, I'm going to that race on July 17th!! LOL Well I guess will just have to race all the tracks. LOL

BTW my state dosen't have a Cup track. NHIS is about 3-4 hours from were I live. I guess that is the closest one. LOL

Edited by: WildFire at: 6/16/05 7:11 am
TommyW 21 and 28

You might want to watch talking about NHIS cause then you will get Lepage started cause that is his favorite track. LOL

-TommyW