Crazy Chit!

Find solutions to common connection, hardware, or softwareproblems.
EagleKeeper

Crazy Chit!

Post by EagleKeeper »

I don't know if this was something I did or not..... but.... I was bored.... so I went to the downloads page to look around. I noticed Proverb had a new car.... so I downloaded it. Next.... (I was still bored) I decided to download the "Bristol Pitting Replay" to kind of get an idea of how long the average pit stop takes there at Bristol, along with what the average speed would be on aprons. After downloading both of these deals.... My heat game would crash right after I double clicked on the "Heat Shortcut Icon". Actually..... after clicking the heat shortcut...... nothing would happen .... at all. so I would have to hit "Ctrl"-"Alt"-"Delete" to end task on heat...... and then is when it crashed. I ended up having to "Restore" my hard drive to an earlier date
Sooooo...... If anyone else does the same thing that I did..... and has the same result...... there might be a problem with one or both of them files (car357.tex and/or Bristol Pitting Replay).
Eagle
EagleKeeper

Speeding down pit road!?

Post by EagleKeeper »

ok...... i just re-downloaded both files and everything worked fine so..... It must have been something I had done
BUT..... After watching the Bristol Pitting Replay.... I noticed that the replay shows the #71 car speeding on pit entry (about 65mph) Must be a replay from last season..... or something
lepage71

Re: Crazy Chit!

Post by lepage71 »

Note: the current rules require cars to be at the pit road speed before entering pit road. The 100 mph at the line rule no longer applies, but these replays still show the correct lines to follow when pitting.
efgordon

get off yo a$$

Post by efgordon »

ya lazy sob, and re-make all the replays already.
lepage71

Re: Crazy Chit!

Post by lepage71 »

It'll happen...sometime