Great Saying

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23

Great Saying

Post by HBMan23 »

I thought after some of the conversations i've heard lately about the rookies and the fact that the next race is a drafting track, this quote would serve many purposes.

"It has been said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them."

Rookies (including myself): Please try to stay patient and if you do so, you will finish much better. Remember that "we" (the rookies) do not have many friends out there because it is believed that we do not have patience or alot of skill. Prove them wrong this week and it will get you very far!

Everyone Else: Please remember that you we are rookies and are still learning. We only want to achieve the level of skill you posess and the respect you get. We only want to be sucessful. Please remember that as we make our mistakes and learn from them, we are only striving to be better and do not intend to cause you problems. Please be patient with us so that one day we may race with you!

HBMan23 - As happy as a hungry baby in a topless bar.Edited by: HBMan23 at: 4/25/06 6:37 pm
doZer2442

Re: Great Saying

Post by doZer2442 »

hell i'm not a rookie no more and i still don't have many freinds..... lol
bover907

Post by bover907 »

B.S. Dozer, Who around here doesn't like ya? That's THIS league ONLY I'm referring to. he he.

Bover907
--------------------
TTR
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Yah Dozer u have friends!!

Rebel Racing