Track Building??

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
HBMan23

Track Building??

Post by HBMan23 »

I was wondering if anyone here could build a track? I have noticed browsing the internet that there have been several requests for a track called Greenville-Pickens Speedway in SC. I live about 5 minutes from this track and would love to see it on Nascar Heat!!! This is an awesome track with alot of history. It is a .500 mile paved short track with lane lines all way around and with 6 degrees of banking and only stands on the frontstretch. There is a hill that fans sit and park on in turn 1 and gradually flatening out around to the backstretch and then drops off outside 3 and 4. The cars and haulers enter the track in turn 3 and pit road stretches from the middle of turns 3 and 4 around to the beginning of the back stretch. Also, the pit wall is right against the track in turn 4 and down the frontstretch but not so much in 1 and 2. I hope this is enough description to make it happen, maybe. Many, many thanks to whoever takes up this massive development and I will owe you big time!! Thanks again in advance and I look forward to checking it out!!!!
HBMan23

ALSO>>>

Post by HBMan23 »

Also, the walls are just like the ones at rebel raceway, red and white!
WildFire

Re: ALSO>>>

Post by WildFire »

Check out the Mod Squad site.

themodsquad.uni.cc/

Rebel RacingEdited by: WildFire at: 4/7/06 11:18 am
HBMan23

OK

Post by HBMan23 »

Well I went there now what. What do I need to look for and is this just to build tracks? It sounds too complicated for mee. I would love to learn but even the tutorials sound too complicated.
efgordon

Re: OK

Post by efgordon »

i once lost it and smashed my mouse because i couldent figure out how to paint a car.......

my brain hurts just thinking about something this complicated.

it would be

"welcome to efgordon's stick track"

for drag racing heat....lol
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

HB just post your comments out on Mod Squad about that track, and see if it's been done or if any of the mod builders or track buliders are intrested in pursuing doing a project like that.

Rebel RacingEdited by: WildFire at: 4/7/06 1:29 pm
nmz490

Post by nmz490 »

you will need a copy of 3ds max
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

nmz, I already have that.

Rebel Racing