Post Race Write-Ups

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
doZer2442

Post Race Write-Ups

Post by doZer2442 »

I've noticed that alot of ya'll read the post-race write-up's I normally do for CEM... Guess I could give the whole league a shot starting this weekend.... I will do a write-up for each series... If you have a specific incident, comment, or just a post race interview, email it to me (along with your starting and finishing spots) doZer2442@yahoo.com

If the Top 5 in each race would email me with a post-race interview, that would be great...can make it more realistic!

tia
doZ
EagleKeeper

SWEEEEET!!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

OH YEAH!!!! thanks Doz..... i love reading stuff like this. It's fun to read.... cuz you don't always get to see what happened to everyone in the races. I would rather read this stuff.... than the news paper. i'll look forward to this and will send post race comments for ya.
Oh...... those race scene clips on your site are cool to watch too. I love the clip of "the Big One" at Daytona practice.

doZer2442

Re: SWEEEEET!!!!

Post by doZer2442 »

yeah man...that wreck actually inspired that whole trackpass type deal.... it was just too awsome of a wreck to not share it... don't know if you read my earlier post... but i'm going to make a DVD with all of the races at the end of the season for each series...will probly charge like 5 bucks for league drivers
DavisV

Re: Post Race Write-Ups

Post by DavisV »

Doz, you have too much time on your hands! lol!
doZer2442

Re: Post Race Write-Ups

Post by doZer2442 »

gotta keep busy
EagleKeeper

cool

Post by EagleKeeper »

that DVD sounds pretty cool.
DusterLag

re:

Post by DusterLag »

he needs to get a girl!
doZer2442

Re: re:

Post by doZer2442 »

yeah i'll second that
TommyW 21 and 28

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

No Duster if he had a girl he would be whipped like you. LOL

-TommyW
Team NHRL
rookiesrock8

Post by rookiesrock8 »

LMAO@tommy
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

i'll second that too..lmfao
Ramrock47

Re: SWEEEEET!!!!

Post by Ramrock47 »

That DVD sounds great man! Put me on the list for one You will make a killin on that,..lol