Rookie Points

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
WildFire

Rookie Points

Post by WildFire »

I've been keeping a spreadsheet for all three series on all the Rookies (new drivers for this past season), it's called the Roty System, it's similar to the one they use in Nascar also.

For me to update this report, could all new drivers to the league who have joined since let's say August make a quick post so I don't forget anyone and what series you ran in. Then I can get this report to lepage before the end of the month.

Thanks Guys!!

Edited by: WildFire at: 12/11/05 2:37 am
doZer2442

er

Post by doZer2442 »

me i think
WildFire

Re: er

Post by WildFire »

dozer, when did u start racing? To be eligible to be a rookie it covers this entire season, and also the last 7 races from 2004.

If anyone can think of the names of some of the newer guys, post it my mind is drawing up a blank. If not I'll check all the race summaries. ahh that sounds easy. lol

Thanks

Edited by: WildFire at: 12/11/05 4:57 pm
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

i was a rookie in the Busch series this year
i only competed in one busch race last year.... and i won that event (Homestead -Miami).
then joined the busch series in 2005 as a fulltime driver.

how about busch rookie of the year for me??? lol

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 12/11/05 7:04 pm
bover907

Post by bover907 »

I was a cup and Busch rookie this year. Not trucks though.

Bover907
--------------------
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Eagle I believe that 7 race rule means also when you have joined the league. As they say you've been here longer then that bud!! But If I'm wrong you can take that up with lepage.

Edited by: WildFire at: 12/11/05 9:31 pm
EagleKeeper

grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by EagleKeeper »

wildfire...... it's on!!!! you and me...... at the playground, after school!!! if you're up for the challenge.
or.... are ya chicken!?!?!?!?

lol...... anyone remember grade school fights???

i was just playing around WF

Edited by: EagleKeeper at: 12/12/05 2:06 am
WildFire

Re: grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by WildFire »

Yah I knew you were! LMAO Anytime anywhere Eagle, bring it on!! LOL
doZer2442

Post by doZer2442 »

i'm rookie for busch this year, rookie for Cup and Truck next year.. if the '7 race rule' is still in effect
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Thanks for the help guys. I'll pass them along when I get back from my trip. I'm out of here for the next few days.