UNOFFICIAL Team Registration

General announcements, discussion, and rumors about the league.
doZer2442

UNOFFICIAL Team Registration

Post by doZer2442 »

DELETED...hehe oops

Edited by: doZer2442 at: 6/12/05 7:42 pm
WildFire

Re: UNOFFICIAL Team Registration

Post by WildFire »

Hey Dozer,

These are the only two organized teams that I have heard of here at NHRL. The rest of us are all independent drivers, trying to run our own garages and drivers. Haven't heard that there were going to be more organized teams????
TommyW 21 and 28

Post by TommyW 21 and 28 »

Well I guess you haven't heard of team NHRL then have you ???

-TommyW
WildFire

Post by WildFire »

Yep I've heard of that team Tommy I beleive I belong there.

Edited by: WildFire at: 6/13/05 6:24 am
EagleKeeper

Post by EagleKeeper »

you forgot one>>>>>>>> "E.R.I." EagleKeeper Racing Inc.
lol
bover907

Re: E.R.I.

Post by bover907 »

Yep, EK, the one man band. LOL

Don't ask me what's gettin in to me this week EK, Just pick on EK week.

Don't worry, Last week was the official pick on Bover week.

Bover907
--------------------
BBFF MEMBER
lepage71

Post by lepage71 »

Next year we will probably do a few team things, as a separate "standings" for fun. This was doZer's idea and he was willing to do stats for it, etc. More updates will come later.
DusterLag

Post by DusterLag »

hey, i developed the first team ideas for this league, and helped dozer make these ideas for the league... dont forget about me...!!!!!>>>..lol

p.s. >>
i wouldnt trust dozer on getting stats done, especially done on time...lol

Edited by: DusterLag at: 6/13/05 8:20 pm
CatCatch22

teams

Post by CatCatch22 »

I did that in my IRL league, split everyone into teams. Problem is guys don't really work with each other or didn't show up for races (irl mod isn't really popular with the nascar crowd). Maybe allowing guys to pick their teammates would have been a better idea. If we do happen to run a team concept next year and I'm still racing heat, I would choose reef as my partner. Reef and I have been working together for awhile since my irl league so I wouldn't mind being teamed up with him.
doZer2442

re

Post by doZer2442 »

Well thats what we are trying to do ... get all the drivers to talk among themselves and see if we cant get some people to start up some teams... there are already 2-3 teams that are going to be run... but we need more... if anyone wants to get together with a few other drivers and orgonize a team, but needs a site built up with rosters and team shtuff like that, let me know... im sure i could work somethin out for you.. im good with that kind of thing