Want to join

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
PhilW

Want to join

Post by PhilW »

I just saw your site and I really want to join. The only problem is that I don't know how well I'll do. I don't mind coming in dead last but I don't want to hinder anybody else if I do suck. I know that I'm good at NR2002 but I can't play that online (have it on a seperate computer that can handle the graphics but isn't connected to internet) but I bump the AI in HEAT. maybe it's because they're so slow but I don't know because I've never been able to race online. Someone reply and tell me what you think.

Phil W.
lepage71

Re: Want to join

Post by lepage71 »

We are looking first for clean drivers and secondly for fast drivers. The #1 goal for our league is clean. Unfortunately if your internet connection causes you to lag and mess up other drivers, that cannot be allowed. Are you looking to join the Heat or NR2002 or both? I emailed you with information in response to your email.
fatfreddy17

Phil

Post by fatfreddy17 »

Me thinks Phil needs to use END IT ALL to help your connection.

Have you ever raced on IRF ?

freddy
PhilW

have cable connection

Post by PhilW »

I have a cable connection so I shouldn't lag at all. I want to join the HEAT league. I would like to join the NR2002 league but my computer is just shy of the processor minimum. maybe I'll join when I get my good computer online. I have IRF but I haven't been able to get into a race yet.
razerbacker

Friday night practice

Post by razerbacker »

Mybe you should come to the Friday night practice. If you get there early I am sure one of the other drivers will check your connection and give u a few pointers.

Razer