the dover race

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
N2TONY20

the dover race

Post by N2TONY20 »

well lets see where do we start

first i would like to say that i acted wrongly when i took revenge on alaredbone. even though he deserved it!

i have always been an agressive driver everyone knows that. but i am a clean driver and i dont under any circumstances overdrive a corner and use another car to stick in the corner.

this however seems to be a trademark of alaredbone. he repededly did it to me in this race and everyother race i have raced anywhere near him

just because a driver has a fast setup does not give him the right to ruin another drivers race just to save a couple of seconds.

i lost my temper and retaliated that was wrong but i did not do the other things lepage seems to have seen
i left my pit ahead of the 36 and autopit brought us togeather i was several laps ahead of him and racing for position and he was riding around the track there was no call for him to block me down on the apron i was just trying to get on the track

i never pit dove either i may have come down from the top one time after letting traffic go beacause i had no right front wheel and my car would not turn \

i was upset because i had worked very hard on my setup and had a solid top 3 car and because of redbone that was ruined i want to apologize to lepage for what i said to him"you know lepage you can take your penalties and shove them up your ass" i believe is what i said i felt he was adding flame to the fire with his little power trip

if i remember right i am a founding member of this league and i have put alot more time and MONEY into making this league what it is than just about anyone. im not asking for special privilage just a little respect.

if you race me clean i will race your clean its that simple. and it works both ways if someone takes me out the first few times i will let it slide i might say something but thats it

but if the same thing happens again and again i will eventualy get even thats just the way it is

if it makes you feel like the big man lepage you can take all my points its fine with me

last but not leas i said what i meant and i meant what i said if redbone comes back for even one race i will start my own league i did it once and ill do it again and you can have fun trying to serve 14 or 15 drivers on cable

im not trying to be difficult but i refuse to race with someone that has absolutely no respect for everyone else on the track

N2TONY20

Tony Stewart Your 2002 Nascar Winston Cup Champion!!!!
lepage71

Re: the dover race

Post by lepage71 »

Thank you for coming to terms with the after race comments, however I disagree with your sentiments concerning AlaRedBone. I have raced with him so many times and never had a problem and it doesn't make sense that he would try to cause a conflict with you on purpose.

If I am correct, you previously had zero problems with this driver beforehand, and you both equally shared the brunt of the paybacks. I told him he can continue to race you can leave if you want but I do have access to a fast server that can hold 25 drivers easily, the cable I use is the cable on the computer with all my games, I have a faster line feeding into the office computer. So the league will not be punished if you leave. There is no reason why AlaRedBone shouldn't be able to race when in my view you both did the same thing, although it was wrong on both parts not just one person. And you did pitdive, because I penalized myself for the slightest version of a pitdive, and if this is a pitdive, then yours is definitely a pitdive. After checking out the replay again, I realize you wanted to get past the 36 car due to being laps ahead so I will get rid of that penalty it was a bad call on my part.

I don't feel all big and mighty - just look at the rules - I even cut you a break on the points. If I tallied it like I should have for two intentional wrecks (and I know AlaRedBone also intentionally wrecked you, I'm not saying ONLY you!), you would be down 200 points, plus 50 points for pitdive. I'm just following rules, which do indeed exist, I was just too lenient before. If we never had anyone to assess rules, then there would be absolute chaos and thats never good.

Edited by: lepage71 at: 6/4/02 2:12:16 pm