ALL STAR EVENT

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Cup Series.
stoaked2

ALL STAR EVENT

Post by stoaked2 »

hey guys is the all star event a points race for us? if its not i think we should make it 1
N2TONY20

"THE WINSTON"

Post by N2TONY20 »

in the past we have done this race in diff ways
we have runn them like the twin 125's of daytona and we have also run two 10 lap races inverting the field after the first and then running one final 25 lap race its a little tricky but it can be done i do believe however it should be voted on
let me know wha tyou guys think

N2TONY20
stoaked2

my vote

Post by stoaked2 »

I , vote we all run a regular points race. And see who comes out on top
lepage71

Re: ALL STAR EVENT

Post by lepage71 »

I am not going to make it a points race because I know as a fact several people are doing things this weekend knowing they will not be losing points (cause they won't be at race). But I am willing to give the winner 20 championship points. If we had two smaller races, then I will award two sets of 20 points. If I win I won't get any points, since it was my idea. If anyone has any other ideas just say so. And everyone vote on some tracks to run. Thx
fatfreddy

the All-Star Classic

Post by fatfreddy »

Run a race like the Winston? I like that idea, I don't care if points are involved or if it is "atta boy" to the winner.
I think lepage should spot us some laps tho! He fast!!
:roll::roll:
stoaked2

read

Post by stoaked2 »

i like that idea lepage.the 2 smaller races and the winner of each 1 gets 20 points.i think every 1 should vote on this idea...but ill let u guys figure it out