2013 NBS Series Flier

General announcements and discussion about the NHRL Busch Series.
lepage71
League Administrator

2013 NBS Series Flier

Post by lepage71 »

Here's the official news poster for the 2013 NHRL NBS Series. How does it look? I'm going to post this on a couple of other forums, including Mod Squad, HeatFinder, and SpeedSims. A few of you have mentioned that you can help us with recruitment and spreading the news. Please feel free to share this poster on other websites and forums. You can link to it right from here, as it's hosted on the NHRL website.

It also never hurts to lend a supportive word or two on those places where it is posted.

No mistakes this time! ;)
bover907
League Administrator

Re: 2013 NBS Series Flier

Post by bover907 »

Looks nice lp. When Posting on other's sites, I'd include a link to the mod, as well as the rules and signup pages and forum. But you already knew that, didn't you? ;)
Bover907
Old School Racing

Image Image
BlackKnight
League Member

Post by BlackKnight »

COOL I made it on the flier 8) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! :laughing !!! well half of my car did anyway ....... LOOKS great LP ;) ............
Grumpy
League Member

Post by Grumpy »

Darn I thought the races were going to be on Saturday night since we are running just one series.
Some Of My Best Friends Are People I Don't Even Know --- Long Live Heat
DaveO
League Member

Post by DaveO »

Grumpy wrote:Darn I thought the races were going to be on Saturday night since we are running just one series.
Yea same here. I won't be able to commit to Friday nights either. I'm already committed to a lot of stuff that is going on in the community, and on Friday nights.

Have a great season boys!!!
NHRL 2012 Cup & NBS Champion. 2013 CTS Champion & Cup Champion. 31 Wins, 26 Poles, and 2,126 laps led!
lepage71
League Administrator

Post by lepage71 »

Thanks for comments on the flier. :D

Keep in mind, little has changed from last season as far as NBS is concerned. After all, we're running on the same night and time. We considered Saturdays for NBS but it doesn't really work into our long-term planning. Additionally, we'll still be scheduling at least one race alongside CUP, which will remain on Saturday nights. Next season, I can also foresee CTS and NBS overlapping for a few weekends, given our tentative plans.

Either way, this should be yet another great series.